Hair fall problem is so much linked to the genes but there are many different aspects relating to hair fall such as hormonal imbalances, lack of proper nutrients in vitamins, insufficient blood regulation and under active thyroid gland. The problem of hair loss can happen to both men and women and is extremely frightening. Nothing looks more attractive than good healthy hair and hence there are some very important hair fall remedies that you can easily perform at your home.
- Aloe Juice: Aloe Vera juice is considered as the best natural way to cure the problem of hair fall. When your scalp gets too much dry and irritated, application of aloe gel straight on your scalp is a great solution. When you massage the aloe Vera juice gently over your scalp for nearly 10 minutes, it balances the pH level, thereby improving the scalp condition and strengthening the hair strand.
- Neem treatment: When we talk about the best herb in terms of beauty and health, neem is said to have anti-bacterial properties. For those of you who are worried with the problem of hair fall, take half cup neem leaves and boil it in water till the water level gets half to its initial volume. Allow it to cool and rinse your hair at least twice a week. Due to the astringent properties of neem, the excessive dandruff and lice present on the scalp gets washed away and you experience shiny, healthy looking and thick hair.
- Application of curd: A natural conditioner for any hair type is curd. Since it is rich in all types of nutrients, curd is highly effective in improving the quality of your hair, removing hair dryness and hence controlling hair fall problem to a large extent. If you mix curd with black pepper and then apply the mixture on your head regularly, you will see a significant change in your hair density after 2-3 months. Also, a mixture of curd with honey or curd with lemon juice is a good remedy for the hair loss problem.
- Indian gooseberry: Indian gooseberry, also known as Amla is the widely used product for the problem of hair fall and hair growth. Rich in vitamin C, Indian gooseberry has many advantages for both hair and skin. With good anti-bacterial properties, anti-oxidant, anti –inflammatory and exfoliating features, Amla is an excellent ingredient to improve your scalp and control hair fall problems. Take a portion of amla pulp and mix it with lemon juice, massage gently over your length and scalp and repeat the procedure thrice a week.
- Fenugreek: Methi or Fenugreek, is known as a yet another very effective remedy for the hair loss problem. The seeds of fenugreek are rich in hormone antecedents that help in rebuilding hair follicles. Since they are highly rich in proteins and nicotinic acid, when applied, it gives a very good result. All you have to do is soak fenugreek seeds overnight in water and grind them to make a thick paste. Application of this paste over your scalp helps in faster hair growth.