You might be either in fairly good shape or not really “slim” a month ago the festivities begin. However, even a months’ time is enough to get back in shape just before the celebrations begin. Just by following few fitness tips, you can get into smaller clothes comfortably and look stunning in short skirts, low cut blouses or sleeveless dresses. If you have gained around 3 to 5 pounds in body weight, get indulged in this rigorous fitness regime of 1 month and see the magic –
- Go sensibly without expecting drastic changes – If you are already on a diet regime and workout habit, you will get back your shape in no time. However, for people who are just a beginner to this physical straining, the sudden changes can be tiring and will show slow effects. Don’t get disheartened if your weight machine shows hardly any change after a week, your body will surely show positive changes gradually. Crash diets would not be really advisable as you might end up being ill during the festive days; instead visit a dietician and make sensible changes in your diet. Ask your physical trainer about the best exercises to lose weight – focus on the region that is needed apparently. It can be your belly fat, thighs, hip or chest area. If you have gained a very heavy built, start this regime at least 6 months prior to the festive month.
- The ideal eating plan – Say a strict NO to junk foods, aerated drinks, fats and unnecessary snacks. Drink lemon juice in lukewarm water with a little honey in empty stomach for at least 3 weeks. Reduce your portion sizes of all meals, this shows very fast effect. When you feel the hungry pangs, eat fruits, nuts and variety of salads. You can surely get a healthy low fat meals comprising of good quality carbs, healthy fats, and proteins. Healthy fats indicate the Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids; these are found in seeds, vegetable oil, nuts, and fish. However, reduce the quantities at least for this month.
- Burn body fat – Exercise is the key answer to shed body weight. Cardio or aerobic exercise is fundamental to weight loss. Get engaged into at least 3 to 4 sessions every week for about 30 to 45 minutes each. If belly fat is the cause of embarrassment, get rid of it by at least 30-35 push ups each day and 20 minutes of treadmill running. Skipping and cycling are also great exercises to burn overall body fat. Run or jog for atleast 3o minutes every day early morning or during evening hours.
- Resistance workouts and boost your metabolism – You can try out lifting slightly lower weights to tone the upper body. It will also tone and strengthen your major muscle groups and optimize calorie burning up during your workouts.
Your motive of getting a perfect shape body in 4-week period by burning calories and gaining lean mass can be easily achieved by following these steps –
- Push up or bench press;
- Standing shoulder dumbbell press
- Standing shoulder barbell military press
- Cable lat pull downs or keeping chin up
- Standing dumbbell
- Standing barbell biceps curl
- Squat or lunges
- Crunch or weighted leg raise
- Calf raise
- Dumb bell side bends
Try to quit smoking and drinking or at least limit it as much as possible. Above all maintaining a disciplined life and focussing on weight loss program is very important. You will soon get a desired shape and also fit body to enjoy the festive season to the fullest.