Jeans, the most indispensable clothing piece of your wardrobe always give you a tough time while purchasing from store. Jeans shopping is always stressful. You cannot avoid long hours in the trial room but still cannot find the perfect one that will make you look stylish and is also comfortable to move around. You may be of any size or shape but simple tips will give you a flattering look. Just go for the pair that’s perfect for your body. Below given are the tips to get the perfect new pair of jeans:
Different types of Jeans:
Are you sure you do not get confused when you see the labels on a pair of jeans–boot cut, low rise, faired???? !!! So first know your jeans well.
Boot Cut: Straight through the leg with little bit flare at the bottom to fit over the boots.
- Try again and again to find if you are comfortable in the pair.
- Do not always go by label unless you are very sure as it varies with the brand. Focus on perfect fitting.
- Darker wash gives you a more flattering look.
- Distressed jeans with faded spots focuses on a particular part of your body.
- Pair your jeans with the correct stuff.
Know your body shape and pick the right pair:
If you know your body shape it is easy for you to find a pair of jeans that will enhance your body by covering your defects. So try it.
Hour glass figure: Look for something in wide legged with flat front and a mid-rise to show case your curves.
Apple Shape: Chose something in dark wash as it makes you look slim. Avoid pleats, pockets or any other detailing near the waist as that will drag attention towards your broad waist line. Moderate rise jeans are what you should hunt for.